Change is important, change is constant.
We do frequently face many physical and emotional changes in our entire life.Some people find these changes easily adoptable while other’s doesn’t agree with them.
- Regret- people feel regretful when the change in their emotions and mind makes them depressed about their past actions and decisions.
You should accept that the decisions you made, was correct according to that situation. Must remember, making mistakes is better for learning and the experience you got is best guide. So, be careful in future and stop feeling regretful.
- Conflict- conflicts with the people who once was agree with you but not now because of your changed thoughts.
This is very usual. avoid unnecessary interaction and keep focus on your work. Don’t argue until you feel this is last option.
Accept the changes in a good manner and learn to deal with them in such a way which is highly significant.
Life is interesting because of these changes otherwise it would be only black & white type, so beware of mistakes that can fade it.
Freedom is not only need but important for life. Without freedom life is just a hell.
People want to enjoy the freedom;
- From their routine life.
- From inner conflicts.
- From stressful responsibilities.
- From irritating relations
- From bitter experiences
These all are important for a happy life but there are many people who want freedom to do everything they want either good or bad.
Meaning of freedom for them is to be free from all restrictions, traditions and other boundaries.
“Real freedom is when you are not forced to do something you don’t want, not in doing everything you want.”
Simply, you are free if you are not forced by others to act on their wish.
You can’t get absolute freedom in this world but your inner satisfaction have a sense of it. Live your freedom but never take it wrong.
Make decisions with your wisdom.
Angriness/aggressiveness- an expression for the feeling of being irritated, unhappy, dissatisfied, unfavourable, uncomfortable that comes from unexpected happening.
Anger is a very strong emotion. You can’t eliminate but can control it. Here, may be many different reasons of being angry but it is very harmful for all.
How to control anger?
- If you are angry with another person, avoid unnecessary conversation.
- If you are angry with any bad happening, try to accept it or think how can you fix it.
- If you are angry with yourself, be busy with the things that can make you happy.
- If you are angry with your past actions, again go for a better solution.
- If you are angry with bad results, remember this is not the end. It is the time for doing something better.
- If you are angry with your pets, remember they learn from you and do the same.
- At last, accept this fact that you can’t control everything or everyone if, then start with controlling your anger.
“Anger is a form of your inner energy, dangerous but sweetly manageable.”
Control your anger by controlling your thoughts for a while.
If you are feeling angry, freeze your anger for few seconds and be relaxed. Then, think again about the reason for your anger and take a correct decision.
Rules, discipline, habits, etiquettes and daily routines are the things which we all learn from others directly or indirectly.
However, many of us now much able to look for a different way to do daily life tasks. Yes, this may be weird especially for those people who only believe on traditional methods.
If you also have a different manner of working, which is not hurtful and irritating for others Then ok.
“Being weird is acceptable ,if it is convenient and fruitful.”
Enjoy every moment of your weirdness but in a good form. Never break official rules and laws only for some crazy reasons.
It sounds good to do something different from others but its better to understand your limits for such craziness. Respect the feeling of others and put safety first.
Criticism is another important side of life. you definitely have to face it, no matter what you are doing or not doing but can’t escape from criticism.
This can be blessing or phobia for them because everyone has their own way to deal with it.
How to take criticism positively?
- Identify the point of criticism
- Analyze the point of criticism
- Discover reason behind them
- Improve your performance accordingly
- Be thankful to your critics
This is the simple and sober way to face them.
Now, the next question is;
How to shut the mouth of your critics?
First of all, accept the fact that
- You can’t make all of them satisfied at a time.
- You don’t work for pleasing others.
- Nobody is perfect.
- Never accept your imperfection or fault.
- Avoid direct argument.
- Present your good image.
- Improve yourself secretly.
- Focus on your targets.
- Enjoy & share your achievements with all.
Never feel stressed over the judgement of others. They are only doing their work. Cope with them wisely not angrily.
Every successful person in this world has critics. So, if you have then you also going to be successful. They are talking about you while they are too busy themselves, this is also a big achievement for you.