We often listen the quote “Never give up”. Many people say that giving up shouldn’t be an option in life. You must keep trying until you succeed.
Is this equitable for everyone in every situation?
What if you are chasing something wrong or it is not good for you at all? Would you still do that?
“Give up instantly” also has its value in our life. There are many things we do or choose but later we change our opinion about them. In such cases, we can’t keep holding our decisions.
How to decide between?
Don’t give up; If
- It is good for you and all.
- You & only your efforts can make it happen for you.
- It motivates you to work hard to get more.
- It enhances your knowledge, skills and experience.
- It really makes you feel happy and satisfied.
Give up instantly; If
- It is dangerous, harmful or against law.
- It makes you feel shameful or guilty.
- You feel this is not for you or you are at the wrong.
- It interrupts the development and crucial changes within you & your life.
- You need support or approval of others at your every step for next move.
Just remember, life is more than the few words written or said by others, you have your own wisdom to decide.