How easy is this to say:-
“forget the past & move forward.”
“Leave the past, think about the next.”
This is really difficult to forget some bitter incidents and experiences in life. We know this has been happened and we can’t change it.
We try hard to move forward in life but something pulls us back.
Normally, human takes more time to forget such awful memories because of:-
2) Obstinate mindset
3) Resist of changes
Human feel insecure after facing contradictory situations. They have fear of taking wrong decisions as they took in the past. They do not want to face such difficulties again. This fear prevents them from moving forward.
Obstinate mindset :-
When people hardly accept their mistakes and the outcome of their actions. Such people prefer to blame others and circumstances instead of moving forward. They keep focus on justifying their acts.
Resist of change :-
Many unexpected things come from the changes. People mostly fail to understand the reasons behind occurrences. They take time to grasp everything.
However, The tendency of understanding this is different in every person. Everyone has ability to come out from such difficulties and challenges.
Confidence, self-trust and positive attitude will surely give you power to move forward.
In order to be fearless, I am constantly facing my fears. Not always but many times I do feel frightened.
- I am insecure about my future.
- I have fear of losing something or someone.
- I am not emotionally strong.
- I am fighting with my own immature thoughts.
- I am facing challenges from my inner negativity.
In actual, we all face these kinds of fear in our daily life. We live in a world which is full of insecurities but our inner insecurity is superior among all of them.
Our fear mostly prevents us from doing various things which we can, if we conquer the fear.
Fear is the prime obstacle in every new start.
Being fearless is not easy but also not so difficult. We have to think beyond our insecurities.
You have to focus on your possibility to be successful. If you keep your all attention on your target you will not have time for thinking about those fears.
A confident step towards your goals can make your fear least.
We often listen the quote “Never give up”. Many people say that giving up shouldn’t be an option in life. You must keep trying until you succeed.
Is this equitable for everyone in every situation?
What if you are chasing something wrong or it is not good for you at all? Would you still do that?
“Give up instantly” also has its value in our life. There are many things we do or choose but later we change our opinion about them. In such cases, we can’t keep holding our decisions.
How to decide between?
Don’t give up; If
- It is good for you and all.
- You & only your efforts can make it happen for you.
- It motivates you to work hard to get more.
- It enhances your knowledge, skills and experience.
- It really makes you feel happy and satisfied.
Give up instantly; If
- It is dangerous, harmful or against law.
- It makes you feel shameful or guilty.
- You feel this is not for you or you are at the wrong.
- It interrupts the development and crucial changes within you & your life.
- You need support or approval of others at your every step for next move.
Just remember, life is more than the few words written or said by others, you have your own wisdom to decide.