Sadness addiction (Revisited)
In sadness addiction, I wrote:-
“You can’t control your problems but can control the amount of your attention towards them.”
Just removal of sadness doesn’t ensure the happiness. You can never be happy If you associate your happiness with:-
- Your achievements
- Other’s actions
- Expectations of self or others
- Negative happening (loss/harm of others)
- Out of reach luxuries
If you get what you want or someone fulfilled your expectations, you can be happy for a while but not forever.
You can be happy forever if you:-
- Make yourself and others free from expectations
- Remove conditions for being happy
- Choose forgiveness instead of anger and revenge.
- Give equal importance to the world exists inside you ( Mind, heart,soul and physical body) like this outer world.
- Don’t try to control everything/everyone around you.
- Have learned the tactics of let the things go and move on.
Never depend on the others or few objects for your happiness. Do everything what makes you happy.
Never hesitate to say ‘no’. The people who really care for you would never mind, but If they do that means your happiness & decision doesn’t matter for them.
Never feel bad if someone criticize or hurt you. This is a part of life.
Whenever you feel extreme grief or depression, suppose you are a free soul wandering around freely.
Just as a soul, what you need to be happy?
………… Only peace & peace.