Being attracted towards something or someone is a common attribute of human.We want to achieve every desired thing in the life.
Attraction & distraction comes together but it is difficult to identify the relationship between them.
“One thing that looks attractive, can distract us from the another.”
It seems weird but if you think deeply you can easily understand it.
You can’t stop yourself to be attracted by them but it is necessary to identify the causes behind this. Things of attraction may be useful or harmful, good or bad for you.
If you realize that this attraction is diverting you from something good, try to leave it.
Keep yourself attracted towards love, mercy, helping others and self improvement.
“Your better future depends on your best decisions.”
Don’t lose your goodness for few improper attractions. They can distract you from something better you deserve.
Human brain has limitless capacity but needs rest for rejuvenation. People usually follow their hobbies to reduce stress and feel refreshed.
The time you have for yourself is very important. You can utilize it efficiently while trying to eliminate fatigue.
Passion: you did+learned+enjoyed+feeling great.
Distraction: you did+learned+enjoyed+feeling regret.
In simple words, you enjoyed an act, found it useful and want to do again and again. This is the passion.
On the other hand, you enjoyed your act, want to do it frequently but every time you feel regretful for wastage of time. That means you are distracted by this work.
Hence, think about the result/lesson of your work and try to utilize your time wisely.
Sadness addiction (Revisited)
In sadness addiction, I wrote:-
“You can’t control your problems but can control the amount of your attention towards them.”
Just removal of sadness doesn’t ensure the happiness. You can never be happy If you associate your happiness with:-
- Your achievements
- Other’s actions
- Expectations of self or others
- Negative happening (loss/harm of others)
- Out of reach luxuries
If you get what you want or someone fulfills your expectations, you can be happy for a while but not forever.
You can be happy forever if you:-
- Make yourself and others free from expectations
- Remove conditions for being happy
- Choose forgiveness instead of anger and revenge.
- Give equal importance to the world exists inside you (Mind, heart,soul and physical body) like this outer world.
- Don’t try to control everything/everyone around you.
- Have learned the tactics of let the things go and move on.
Never depend on the others or few objects for your happiness. Do everything what makes you happy.
Never hesitate to say ‘no’. The people who really care for you would never mind, but If they do that means your happiness & decisions don’t matter for them.
Never feel bad if someone criticize or hurt you. This is a part of life.
Whenever you feel extreme grief or depression, suppose you are a free soul wandering around freely.
Just as a soul, what you need to be happy?
………… Only peace & peace.
Have you ever thought:-
- Why some people have positive and some have negative thoughts for you?
- Why you are too close to your friends?
- Why you hate strongly the person you don’t know much about?
- Why do you feel attraction for a stranger?
Every person has different attributes both positive and negative. Some people notice your good qualities while others aren’t, so they keep different opinions for you.
Our friends are our best mates because we all have somewhat same characteristics.
You hate or feel disturbed by a person, perhaps he/she has traits different from you.
You feel attracted towards a stranger apart from personality and look, It can be their inner power or energy, positive or negative, complementary to you.
Sometimes, we complain that people have been changed or the goodness has been lost among us; but this is not true at all.
Whenever, you feel broken or disappointed you attract negativity. Hence, you encounter with more negative people and situations.
We have everything within us. This is your outlook that decides what will you get.
‘Think positive, be positive.’
This is the best solution for all problems. So, Be positive and attract god towards you.
Decision making is very interesting. Decision making about daily routine is easier than taking decisions about life, career and relationships.
It becomes more difficult when you have to choose between
- Your wants and needs
- Your & your family’s wish
- Your passion and a well settled career
- Your love and parents
- Your ego and relations
In simple words, both are important for you or you want both but this is not possible in real. You can’t live without one and another is your necessity.
- Think if I don’t do this… Instead of if I do this.. then what….?
- Shall I need this in future, if I leave it today?
- Shall I be able to get this back?
- If quitting for other’s happiness, how long it would remain?
- Will this be helpful for long time?
- At last, I have full confidence on my decision. I’ll never let it be wrong.
Don’t doubt on your decisions, prove them right with your wisdom and efforts.