Human brain has limitless capacity but needs rest for rejuvenation. People usually follow their hobbies to reduce stress and feel fresh.
The time you have for yourself is very important. You can utilize it efficiently while trying to eliminate fatigue.
Passion: you did+learned+enjoyed+feeling great.
Distraction: you did+learned+enjoyed+feeling regret.
In simple words, you enjoyed an act, found it useful and want to do again and again. This is passion.
On the other side, you enjoyed your act, want to do it frequently but every time you feel regretful for wastage of time. That means you are distracted by that work.
Hence, think about the result/lesson of your work and try to utilize your time in more interesting manner.
Decision making is very interesting. Decision making about daily routine is easier than taking decision on life, career and relationships.
It becomes more difficult when you have to choose between
- Your want and need
- Your & your family’s wish
- Your passion and a well settled career
- Your love and parents
- Your ego and relations
In simple words, both are important for you or you want both but this is not possible in real. You can’t live without one and the other is your necessity.
- Think if I don’t do this… Instead of if I do this.. then what….?
- Shall I need this in future, if I leave it today?
- Shall I be able to get this back?
- If quitting for other’s happiness, how long it would remain?
- Will this be helpful for long time?
- At last, I have full confidence on my decision. I’ll never let it be wrong.
Don’t doubt on your decisions, prove them right with your wisdom and efforts.