Angriness/aggressiveness- an expression for the feeling of being irritated, unhappy, dissatisfied, unfavourable, uncomfortable that comes from unexpected happening.
Anger is a very strong emotion. You can’t eliminate but can control it.
How to control anger?
- If you are angry with another person, avoid unnecessary conversation.
- If you are angry with any bad happening, try to accept it or think how you can fix it.
- If you are angry with yourself, be busy with the things that can make you happy.
- If you are angry for your past actions, again go for a better solution.
- If you are angry with bad results, remember this is not the end. Next time, try to do something better.
- If you are angry with your pets, remember they learn from you and do the same.
- At last, accept this fact that you can’t control everything or everyone if, then start with controlling your anger.
“Anger is a form of inner energy, dangerous but sweetly manageable.”
Control your anger by controlling your thoughts for a while.
If you are feeling angry, freeze your anger for few seconds and be relaxed. Then, think again about the reason for your anger and take a correct decision.
Criticism is another important part of life. you definitely have to face it, no matter what you are doing or not doing but can’t escape from criticism.
This can be blessing or phobia for people because everyone has own way to deal with it.
How to take criticism positively?
- Identify the points of criticism
- Analyze the points of criticism
- Discover reasons behind it
- Improve your performance accordingly
- Be thankful to your critics
This is the simple and sober way to face them.
Now, the next question is;
How to shut the mouth of your critics?
First of all, accept the fact that
- You can’t make all of them satisfied at a time.
- You do not work for pleasing others.
- Nobody is perfect.
- Never accept your imperfections or fault.
- Avoid direct argument.
- Present your good image.
- Improve yourself secretly.
- Focus on your targets.
- Enjoy & share your achievements with all.
Never feel stressed over the judgement of others. They are just doing their work. Cope with them wisely not angrily.
Every successful person in this world has critics. So, if you have then you also going to be successful. They are talking about you while they are too busy themselves, this is also a big achievement for you.