Angriness/aggressiveness- an expression for the feeling of being irritated, unhappy, dissatisfied, unfavourable, uncomfortable that comes from unexpected happening.
Anger is a very strong emotion. You can’t eliminate but can control it.
How to control anger?
- If you are angry with another person, avoid unnecessary conversation.
- If you are angry with any bad happening, try to accept it or think how you can fix it.
- If you are angry with yourself, be busy with the things that can make you happy.
- If you are angry for your past actions, again go for a better solution.
- If you are angry with bad results, remember this is not the end. Next time, try to do something better.
- If you are angry with your pets, remember they learn from you and do the same.
- At last, accept this fact that you can’t control everything or everyone if, then start with controlling your anger.
“Anger is a form of inner energy, dangerous but sweetly manageable.”
Control your anger by controlling your thoughts for a while.
If you are feeling angry, freeze your anger for few seconds and be relaxed. Then, think again about the reason for your anger and take a correct decision.