At the end of this year, I want to say something to all my friends and readers. After reading my posts, somebody asked me:-
How can we make this world beautiful?
Let’s create a beautiful world of our dream. Start with creating a chain of promise- A promise for help.
Promise yourself that you will help every person who seeks it from you even if they can’t help you back. Just remember,
- You are capable of helping others
- God wants this from you
- This will give you extreme happiness
- You are guiding them towards helping others.
If they can’t help you back, surely help them if possible. And in return take a promise from them that they’ll also help others according to their potential.
This is very simple to make this world beautiful. You just need to take an initiative and leave rest for the universe.
Change is important, change is constant.
We do frequently face many physical and emotional changes in our entire life.Some people find these changes easily adoptable while others aren’t.
- Regret- people feel regretful when the changes in their emotions and mind makes them depressed about their past actions and decisions.
You should accept that the decisions you made, was correct according to that situation. Must remember, making mistakes is good for learning and the experience you got is the best guide. So, be careful in future and stop feeling regretful.
- Conflict- conflicts with the people who once were agree with you but not now because of your changing thoughts.
Avoid unnecessary interaction and keep focus on your work. Don’t argue until you feel this is the last option.
Accept the changes in a good manner and learn to deal with them in such a way which is highly significant.
Life is interesting because of these changes otherwise it would be only black & white type, so beware of such mistakes that can fade its colors.
Freedom is not only a need but important to life. Without freedom life is incomplete.
People want to get the freedom;
- From their routine life.
- From inner conflicts.
- From stressful responsibilities.
- From irritating relations
- From bitter experiences
These all are important for a happy life but there are many people who want freedom just to do everything they want good or bad.
Meaning of freedom for them is to be free from all restrictions, traditions and other boundaries.
“Real freedom is when you are not forced to do something you don’t want, not in doing everything you want.”
Simply, you are free if you are not forced by others to act on their wish.
You can’t get absolute freedom in this world but your inner satisfaction have a sense of it. Live your freedom but never take it wrong.
Angriness/aggressiveness- an expression for the feeling of being irritated, unhappy, dissatisfied, unfavourable, uncomfortable that comes from unexpected happening.
Anger is a very strong emotion. You can’t eliminate but can control it.
How to control anger?
- If you are angry with another person, avoid unnecessary conversation.
- If you are angry with any bad happening, try to accept it or think how you can fix it.
- If you are angry with yourself, be busy with the things that can make you happy.
- If you are angry for your past actions, again go for a better solution.
- If you are angry with bad results, remember this is not the end. Next time, try to do something better.
- If you are angry with your pets, remember they learn from you and do the same.
- At last, accept this fact that you can’t control everything or everyone if, then start with controlling your anger.
“Anger is a form of inner energy, dangerous but sweetly manageable.”
Control your anger by controlling your thoughts for a while.
If you are feeling angry, freeze your anger for few seconds and be relaxed. Then, think again about the reason for your anger and take a correct decision.
Criticism is another important part of life. you definitely have to face it, no matter what you are doing or not doing but can’t escape from criticism.
This can be blessing or phobia for people because everyone has own way to deal with it.
How to take criticism positively?
- Identify the points of criticism
- Analyze the points of criticism
- Discover reasons behind it
- Improve your performance accordingly
- Be thankful to your critics
This is the simple and sober way to face them.
Now, the next question is;
How to shut the mouth of your critics?
First of all, accept the fact that
- You can’t make all of them satisfied at a time.
- You do not work for pleasing others.
- Nobody is perfect.
- Never accept your imperfections or fault.
- Avoid direct argument.
- Present your good image.
- Improve yourself secretly.
- Focus on your targets.
- Enjoy & share your achievements with all.
Never feel stressed over the judgement of others. They are just doing their work. Cope with them wisely not angrily.
Every successful person in this world has critics. So, if you have then you also going to be successful. They are talking about you while they are too busy themselves, this is also a big achievement for you.